We are looking for a real client project management professional to ensure that our executive-level resume projects are produced on-time.
HERE’S YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT YOU ARE BEST AT.
We need a team player with a strong affinity for keeping things organized and on track.
As a Writing Manager, you won’t be writing or editing resumes.
What you will be doing instead:
- Managing a team of talented writers to ensure successful, timely writing assignments.
- Understanding the team’s capacity and assigning projects accordingly.
- Monitoring project progress and re-assigning projects if necessary.
- Working closely with our editor team to ensure they are aware of projects in need of review.
- Working closely with our Client Success Managers to keep them up to date on project progress.
WE ARE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM.
ERW is a leading provider of executive-level personal branding services and we are looking for people who can communicate effectively and play well with others.
We will support you from Day 1. We’ll go over the processes together to ensure you have a good handle on what we do and how we do it.
YOU BRING THE EXPERIENCE. WE PROVIDE THE SYSTEMS.
You do not need resume writing or human resources (HR) experience as our processes include our proven approach to client success. However, you do need to have team-based project management experience.
You will work remotely and need to already have a reliable and professional home office set up (a reliable high-speed internet connection is an absolute must).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
For the right person, this is the perfect opportunity to do what you love, on your own schedule all while working from home.
As our writing operations manager, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Training in our systems
- A part-time work-from-home opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Achieve work/life balance on your own terms
HOW TO APPLY
While we currently do not have any open positions we are always looking for A Players.
You should know we have an “A-players only” hiring model, so if you’re not a real professional, please don’t waste your time (or ours) by applying.
As a next step, we will respond back asking you to complete a survey to help us learn a little bit about you.
Then, we will review your application and, if there is a good fit, we will invite you to take the next step, which will include several phone interviews with a few of our team members.
Ready to get started?