We’re Hiring Editors
Who else has got what it takes to edit amazing personal branding documents while working from home?
We need real editorial professionals to ensure that our executive-level resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, and bios are absolutely perfect.
- Do you consider yourself to be organized, self-motivated, and a bit of a perfectionist?
- Do you want to work from home on your own schedule?
- Are you a self-proclaimed grammar geek?
- Are you highly responsive and clear with your communication?
- Do you take great pride in your writing and editing?
- Are you looking to join a growing company that serves a successful and exclusive client base?
HERE’S YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT YOU ARE BEST AT.
We need a team player with an eagle eye to carefully proofread and edit resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles for our clients.
- Analyze documents to ensure they are the very best representation of our clients’ career success.
- Stay up-to-date on new terminologies, as well as changes in language standards.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Work closely with our writing team, not only editing their work but also helping them become better writers with every project.
WE ARE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM.
ERW is a leading provider of executive-level personal branding services and we are looking for people who can communicate effectively and play well with others.
We’ve experienced significant growth over last year and are on track to continue that in the coming year with our proprietary methodology and a team of A-players.
Will you be part of the editing and writing team to take us there?
THE WORK-AT-HOME EARNING POTENTIAL IS REAL.
Working from home is nothing new to our team; we’ve been a remote team since the beginning, and our entire systems are optimized around remote work.
We will support you from Day 1. We’ll go over the processes together to ensure you have a good handle on what we do and how we do it.
YOU BRING THE EXPERIENCE. WE’LL PROVIDE THE SYSTEMS.
You do not need resume writing or human resources (HR) experience as our processes include our proprietary approach to writing client success stories.
Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for high-quality writing, and have the following skills:
- 5+ years of professional writing experience
- A minimum of 2 years in editing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven record for managing deadlines
- Tact for providing and receiving feedback from colleagues and clients
- Ability to analyze business goals to propose simple, creative and logical content solutions
- Sharp editorial judgment, with an awareness of national and global news and an interest in finance and business topics
- Experience managing multiple deadlines while delivering high-quality work
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Skilled in AP style and grammar
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are selected, you will be personally trained and groomed by our Managing Editor.
For the right person, this is the opportunity to do what you love, on your own schedule all while working from home.
As an Editor, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Training in our systems
- Consistent weekly project activity
- Work from home opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Achieve work/life balance on your own terms
This is a part-time contract role with the potential to become a full-time role.
HOW TO APPLY
This position is for winners and those who believe in themselves. You need to have experience editing business OR career-related documents… ideally, documents read at the decision-maker level (Director, VP, C-level).
You should know we have an “A-players only” hiring model, so if you’re not a real professional, please don’t waste your time (or ours) by applying.
If you have what it takes and want a chance to prove it, then you are invited to apply.
If we are interested in learning more about you, we will respond back asking you to send your resume and complete a survey to help us learn a little bit about you.
Ready to get started?