We’re Hiring Client Success Managers
Who else has got what it takes to speak with clients and manage their successful projects all while working from home?
We are looking for a real client service professional to ensure that our executive-level resume projects exceed expectations.
- Do you enjoy speaking with high-level clients?
- Are you highly responsive and clear with your communication?
- Do you consider yourself to be organized and self-motivated?
- Do you want to work from home and set your own schedule?
- Do you take great pride in your work?
- And are you looking to join a growing company that serves a successful and exclusive client base?
If you answered yes to these questions, Executive Resume Writers (ERW) may be the right opportunity for you!
Here’s your opportunity to do what you are best at.
We need a team player with an engaging personality who loves connecting with people and helping them succeed.
As a Client Success Manager, you won’t be writing resumes; instead, you will:
- Complete client 1-on-1 consultation calls and follow a proven consultation process.
- Actively engage clients to understand what makes them unique.
- Help clients understand what makes them unique and develop their unique value proposition.
- Be the single point of contact for the client and communicate with them regularly via phone, email, and text messages.
- Review the client’s rough draft of their resume and complete a follow-up call with the client to understand changes they would like to see.
- Communicate with resume writers and editors via the project management system, providing revisions as requested by the client.
- Manage follow-up communications with client post project completion.
We are a true professional services firm.
ERW is a leading provider of executive-level personal branding services. We are looking for people who can communicate effectively and play well with others.
We’ve experienced significant growth over last year and are on track to continue that in the coming years with our proprietary methodology and a team of A-players.
The question is… will you be part of the team to take us there?
THE WORK-AT-HOME OPPORTUNITY IS REAL.
Working from home is nothing new to our team… we’ve been a remote team since the beginning and our entire system is optimized around remote work.
We will support you from Day 1. We’ll go over the processes together to ensure you have a good handle on what we do and how we do it.
YOU BRING THE EXPERIENCE. WE PROVIDE THE SYSTEMS.
What about you?
You do not need resume writing or human resources (HR) experience as our processes include our proven approach to client success.
You need to have client service and/or client project management experience… ideally with clients at the decision-maker level (Director, VP, C-level).
You’re an achiever and making sure tasks are completed promptly and efficiently is a priority for you. Procrastination is not part of your DNA.
Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for client service.
You’ll complete several client onboarding calls per day. On the calls, you’re actively engaged and interested in learning the client’s career story. You enjoy speaking with clients and helping them quantify and uncover their unique value. The clients, in return, appreciate your efforts and are grateful for your interest in their success.
Your schedule is flexible and you typically work Monday-Friday. You have the client’s busy schedule at heart and understand that you will occasionally complete calls in the evening or weekends.
You work remotely and already have a reliable and professional home office setup.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are selected, you will be personally trained and mentored by our Senior Client Success Manager who is a master at managing client expectations.
For the right person, this is the opportunity to do what you love, on your own schedule all while working from home.
As a Client Success Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Training in our systems
- Consistent weekly project activity
- A full-time work-from-home opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Achieve work/life balance on your own terms
HOW TO APPLY
While we currently do not have any open positions we are always looking for A Players.
You should know we have an “A-players only” hiring model, so if you’re not a real professional, please don’t waste your time (or ours) by applying.
This position is for winners and those who believe in themselves. If you have what it takes and want to learn more, then you are invited to apply.
As a next step, we will respond back asking you to complete a survey to help us learn a little bit about you.
Then, we will review your application and, if there is a good fit, we will invite you to take the next step, which will include several phone interviews.
Ready to get started?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with THIS SUBJECT LINE: CSM Opportunity.
Then simply follow the instructions in our email reply.